1. Uncharted 4 will have multiplayer, also new details about the game's story have emerged.
2. In an interview by GameInformer Neil Druckmann creative director of Uncharted talked about the direction and development of the game.
3. Lizard Squad brought down XBox Live and PSN on Christmas day via a DDoS attack by exploiting routers.
4. PS Now service for PS4 pricing details and release date announced.
5. Evolve lets players on Xbox One skip grinding by pre-order digital copy of the game for $60.
6. Halo 5 is adding Stongholds and Rocket Launcher in the 3rd and final week of beta.
7. Destiny leak shows major expansions are coming: March 10th and in September.
8. Xbox One opens up 50-80% of 7th core of CPU to devs by forgoing voice commands (kinect).
9. Sony has exceeded 18.5 million PS4s with 4.1 sold during holiday season. PS4 is on track to beat PS2 sales which sold 150 million for the console's lifespan.
10. Nintendo to end direct sales in Brazil at end of the month due to import taxes.
11. Rogue Legacy coming to Xbox One sometime this year.
12. Microsoft released new rules governing Let's Play and Streaming of Microsoft properties.
13. Microsoft claims no change to DRM policies on Xbox One.
Game Reviews (Bold is platform game was played on by reviewer):
Will - Played 2 games:
1. Plants vs. Zombies 2 (iOS and Android) - 8 out 10
2. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Playstation Vita and Nintendo 3DS) - No rating (game not finished)
1. Never Alone (Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC) - 9 out 10
1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC) - 9 out 10